The other day at work, one of our Acquisitions Editors treated me to a hot dog from Pip’s in downtown Annapolis. She asked me what kind of dog I wanted. I asked for the “Devil Dog.” Named for the nicknames of the Marines, it boasts of being “Only for the few, the proud , and the brave… Spicy all-beef dog with habanero salsa, habanero mustard, tabasco sauce, and a poblano pepper.” The dog looked gorgeous in the wrapper with a charred interior from being split on the flattop, while the grilled bun had excellent texture and a steamy sweetness from being wrapped up in foil to go. I took a bite into it like an overzealous recruit, and immediately realized the folly on my enthusiasm. This was the hottest single meat product in tube form I have ever allowed to come into contact with my taste buds. Despite a haircut that might fool you, I guess I was never meant to be one of the few and the proud.
- I want to win $100 of ice cream from @onsecondscoop and icecreamsource.com 1 month ago
- RT @Pontifex: Dear young friends, learn from Saint Joseph. He went through difficult times, but he always trusted, and he knew how to overc… 1 month ago
- Twitter...all about free speech. bit.ly/12cnMLheir Or not 4 months ago
- Bible Verses June 19, 2013Find more Bible Scripture
- Bible Verses June 19, 2013
Help Keep this Blog Going