Anyone tried any of these yet? Knowing my current budget and love of salty sweet combos, I’d have to think I’ll be back soon to the store to try the Turkey Hill Salted Caramel. Bout dang time one of the regular ice cream companies took a page from the more haughty, premium price ice cream makers. And while I’ve yet to sample the Birthday Cake Oreos (darn that $3.49 grocery store price tag) I’m a sucker for anything with cake flavor.
- I want to win $100 of ice cream from @onsecondscoop and icecreamsource.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @Pontifex: Dear young friends, learn from Saint Joseph. He went through difficult times, but he always trusted, and he knew how to overc… 3 weeks ago
- Twitter...all about free speech. bit.ly/12cnMLheir Or not 3 months ago
- Bible Verses May 24, 2013Find more Bible Scripture
- Bible Verses May 24, 2013
Help Keep this Blog Going